The REVAL Program operates in the Southern Metropolitan Region, based in Dandenong, and is available to young people aged 14-21 years.
The REVAL Program provides a safe, friendly environment for young people. It offers a wide range of activities and programs designed to address alcohol and other drug related problems, including:
• structured on and off-site programs focused on recreation, education, vocation and life skills
• alcohol and other drug assessment
• information and education on alcohol and other drug use
• health promotion and harm minimisation strategies
• referral and support to access other appropriate services
• access to YSAS Community Programs, Home Based Withdrawal and Primary Health
• support in linking with education and/or employment.
The REVAL Program operates Monday to Friday during office hours.
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
155 Lonsdale Street
Dandenong VIC 3175
Tel: (03) 9706 7255
Fax: (03) 9706 8977