headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds. headspace streamlined services focus on four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
headspace Collingwood is currently looking for GP’s who would like to provide session/s in either a fixed term or locum contract in youth mental health at the iconic Victoria Park site in Abbotsford. You will be providing a range of health services to young people including;
- Physical health assessments;
- Sexual health assessments;
- Drug and alcohol assessment; and
- Developing mental health care plans
Benefits of working for headspace Collingwood:
- Flexible work days and hours scheduled around your commitments;
- The opportunity to work in a supportive environment with an onsite Practice Nurse, experienced medical administrators and a wider multi-disciplinary team including Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Worker and Employment Support Workers.
- Competitive remuneration with a very high percentage of MBS billings and low administrative costs
- The opportunity to improve the lives of young people and their families within a holistic wrap around service
Please view the position description for full details.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact our Practice Manager Catherine Roberts, headspace Collingwood, on 9417 0150 or via email email@example.com