Summary of position
- Fulltime, fixed term position to 30 June 2019
- SCHCADS level 6 dependent on qualifications and experience + 9.5 % Employer superannuation
- Located at Geelong
- This is an internal opportunity for current YSAS employees only
About the position
We are seeking an exceptional and experienced individual who has the ability to be an integral member of our multidisciplinary team, assisting with vulnerable young people in need of support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The responsibilities of overseeing the intake of young people, quality service provision and day to day operations of a withdrawal unit. You also possess demonstrated experience in risk and performance management.
Please note that some after-hours work will be required to meet the needs of young people and their families.
To be successful in this position you will have experience in:
- Quality Service provision
- Staff Management
- Operations Management
- Stakeholder Relationships
- Continuous Improvements
- Professional Conduct and Relationship Management
For full details of the position, please view the POSITION DESCRIPTION on our website www.ysas.org.au.
How to apply
Please forward a single page Expression of Interest (EOI) and a copy of your current resume to email@example.com.
State in your EOI the reason why you are interested in the position along with what skills & attributes you would bring to this position.
The closing date for EOIs is 9am, Wednesday 16 January 2019.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Fiona Colla, Acting Manager Geelong Residential Withdrawal Unit on 0409 183 175.
- YSAS is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
- YSAS has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to the provision of a child-safe organisation.