- Part-time permanent position
- SCHCADS Level 5 (dependent on qualifications and experience) + 9.5% Employer superannuation, salary packaging
- Located in YSAS Head Office, Fitzroy
Youth Support + Advocacy Service (YSAS) is Australia’s largest and most comprehensive, youth specific community service organisation that enables young people experiencing serious disadvantage to access the resources and support they require to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
YSAS is a Child Safe organisation. We actively promote the safety and wellbeing of young people, and are committed to protecting young people from harm or abuse who come into contact with and/or access our service. Applicants must undergo rigorous screening and recruitment processes, including providing evidence of current WWCC and National Police Check.
About the position
YSAS is a quality accredited organisation and is committed to continuous quality improvement. YSAS is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced person to help drive quality improvement, risk management and compliance processes at YSAS, and to ensure YSAS continues to meet its accreditation obligations.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Assist with the coordination of YSAS quality accreditation requirements
- Work in collaboration with Program Managers and other relevant stakeholders to plan, conduct and evaluate internal audits and other quality improvement activities as required
- Analyse quality, risk and compliance data and prepare reports for relevant operational and governance committees
- Provide advice and support to YSAS staff and management regarding quality improvement, risk management and compliance activities
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes, policies, performance measure and reporting tools
For full details of the position, please view the POSITION DESCRIPTION here.
How to apply
To support your application you must provide a covering letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria found in the position description and a current Resume (in Word or PDF format only). Applications received without addressing the Key Selection Criteria will not be considered.
Applications close: COB Friday, 23rd November 2018 and should be addressed to: email@example.com, using the subject line: Quality & Risk Officer application .
Please note: As part of our Employment screening process you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and have a current Working With Children Check.
Please note: We can only accept applications from Australian citizens and permanent residents.
There is no formal closing date for this position and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Tracey Brooke (Quality & Risk Manager) 03 9415-8881.
YSAS is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
YSAS has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to the provision of a child-safe organisation.
Due to the predicted volume of applications, please note you will only be contacted if you are successful in progressing to a first round interview.