The Alcohol and Drug Youth (ADY) consultant, located at Frankston YSAS, services the Southern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne and Gippsland.
The ADY consultant is responsible for:
- improving the experience and outcomes for young people in out-of-home care and adolescent community placement who have alcohol and/or other drug problems
- providing training and secondary consultancy to child protection and residential care staff in relation to alcohol and other drug matters regarding young people in out-of-home care.
The ADY consultancy service also:
- provides assessment to young people who are child protection clients
- assists with appropriate referrals to the alcohol and other drug treatment service sector
- provides limited ongoing client work with high-risk clients where referral to alcohol and other drug treatment programs is not appropriate.
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
level 1/12 keys street
Tel: (03) 9770 5622
Fax: (03) 9770 5688