YSAS’s Reconnect program aims to reduce youth homelessness by improving the connections young people have with their family, work, education and the community. Reconnect works with young people and the people who care about them, either within individual or group sessions.
Reconnect is based at the YSAS Box Hill site and offers flexible and practical assistance to both young people and parents across the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
The program works closely with YSAS youth alcohol and other drug workers and the Home Based Withdrawal Nurse Program and provides the following services:
- counselling and outreach
- access to alcohol and other drug treatment
- family support and mediation
- education and information for parents and caregivers
- support with behaviour management, and
- assisted referrals to other community agencies.
YSAS Box Hill
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm.
16 Ellingworth Parade
Box Hill VIC 3128
Tel: (03) 9890 7855