YSAS outreach teams work with young people aged 12-21 who are experiencing significant problems with their alcohol and/or drug use.
Our outreach teams work in places and spaces where young people congregate and feel safe. They create accessibility to services by engaging with you in environments and on terms in which you feel comfortable. The YSAS outreach network covers Melbourne CBD, inner north, inner west, east, and south eastern suburbs, Frankston/ Mornington Peninsula, Bendigo and Latrobe Valley.
Ysas is in partnerships with many other services and organisations across the state and local areas.
Assistance is provided through:
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Information & education on alcohol and other drugs
- Health promotion and harm reduction strategies
- Provision of treatment, support and welfare services
- Home-based withdrawal
- Access to residential services
- Therapeutic case management, referrals and follow up to drug and alcohol and other support services
YSAS YOUTH OUTREACH TEAMS
YSAS Line 1800 014 446