Please read these carefuly before submitting your story
- 1. All stories and videos are treated as confidential. For your privacy and safety please don’t include any personal information such as your full name, email, address or phone number. You can use your first name or nick name if you like.
- 2. For your safety YSAS moderates this site. Your story won’t appear immediately and it may not be published if it contains anything which might be misleading, illegal or offensive. It may also be edited prior to posting on the website. If your story is approved it should be up between 3-5 working days.
- 3. If you find a story offensive, have any concerns, or believe your copyright has been infringed, please contact YSAS
- 4. By submitting a story to YSAS, you are giving YSAS, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and otherwise exercise all copyright and other rights in that information at YSAS' discretion, including it on YSAS servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed without limitation published book in Australia or overseas. If you do not wish to give YSAS these rights, it is recommended you do not submit your story to this website.
- 5. YSAS reserves the right to select and arrange submissions, and to remove information from the YSAS website at any time at its sole discretion. No story from this site may be used for any purpose without expressed written authorisation except when using the share functionality available on the website.
- 6. You must not submit any Stories which:
a. are inappropriate, offensive or contrary to any applicable laws or standards. This includes, without limitation, material which:
i. is obscene or indecent, depicts violence, sexual activity or pornography; or contains instructions in crime or drug use; or
ii. defames, harasses, menaces, threatens, abuses, offends or embarrasses any person;
b. infringes the copyright, moral rights, confidentiality rights or intellectual property rights of any person, for example, by reproducing songs, poems, articles, logos, trade marks, pictures, photos, music or other material that is not owned by you (or which you do not have a licence to reproduce on the site);
c. infringes any of our rights or the rights of any third person including privacy rights;
d. breaches any laws, regulations, standards or codes as enacted, modified or updated from time to time;
e. impersonates any person or suggests a connection to a group or organisation which is misleading;
f. advocates the use of force or violence towards any person;
g. encourages, endorses, approves or recommends the performance of dangerous or illegal acts including suicide or self harm; or
h. contains a virus or other code that has harmful or destructive properties.